CO-OWNERSHIP MANAGEMENT CONTRACT
The decree of 26 March 2015 aims to improve the management of co-ownerships. This decree was taken in application of article 55 of the ALUR law of 24 March 2014, which sets up a standard model for the syndic contract.
In accordance with the aforementioned decreé, any syndic contract concluded or renewed́ after 1 July 2015 must comply with this standard model.
The decree imposes mandatory clauses such as:
- ￭ The tasks of the trustee
- ￭ The duration of the contract
- ￭ The appointment of the trustee
- ￭ The dismissal of the trustee
- ￭ The resignation of the trustee
- ￭ A co-ownership summary sheet
- ￭ The services and terms of remuneration of the professional syndic
- ￭ The package: its content, the holding of the annual general meeting, optional and special services, terms of remuneration etc.
- ￭ costs and fees chargeable to the co-owners only.
The decree also lists routine management services as well as special services. It also indicates the possibility for certain special services to be paid in addition to the fixed price.
TAILOR-MADE MANAGEMENT WITH REGULAR VISITS:
- ￭ Minutes of meetings sent to all co-owners and the trade union council
- ￭ Local management, with 2 agencies at your disposal in Nice West and the Port of Nice
- ￭ A single point of contact with no turnover, the branch manager will be your manager
- ￭ An availabilitý in direct relation with the manager by email and telephone.
- ￭ A systematic competition of contracts every three years
- ￭ Choice of service providers with the trade union council
- ￭ Website dedicated to your residence
- ￭ Secure e-mailing of minutes and summonses
Contract and tariff Syndic